Monday, June 11, 2007

Chock Full Of Soaps and Some Ted Drewes Frozen Custard

As I walked in the door tonight, Kerry says: "You've got a package from Nancy Z."... What?? for me? I wasn't expecting anything.

I rushed past everyone and ripped the box open to see what's in the box lol, out came not 1, not 4 but SEVEN full size bars of wonderfully scented handmade cold processed soaps and some samples of her other scents!!! It was like Xmas in June hehee I LOVEEED them, the colors are eye catching and the scents are fresh and yummy, I can't wait to use them.

Here's a list of what I received from Nancy Z. of The Enchanted Bath, located in Godfrey Illinois:


  • Carrot Calendula
  • Blue Skye
  • Lavender Dream
  • Tea Tree
  • Irish Rose
  • Black Raspberry
  • White Ginger Tea
  • Loofa embedded pink soap
  • Rosemary
  • Spearmint Lavender


When we met up with Nancy and Bill back in April at the HSMG 4-day conference, we had the pleasure to get to know them and guess what? their hotel room was right next door to ours!! They are such sweet people, gave us a guided tour of St. Louis, MO! Who can visit St. Louis and not have any Ted Drewes frozen custard?? Are you kidding me? of course Nancy took us, they were so so tempting and delicious! I had the Cardinal Sin... the freshest frozen custard I have ever had! They have an off-duty police officer directing traffic in and out of the parking lot AND the lines to get a piece of St. Louis experience was like waiting in line for an amusement park ride! It was some crazy hang out, I love it lol! We also went to the Arch, but I broke my camera and the flash is not working :(. I don't have any arch pictures to post, but I did manage to take these pictures without flash! It was around 11:00 pm when we made it to Ted Drewes and the place was hopping with people!










Thanks Nancy for spoiling us to pieces, I love surprises! I will even share the soaps with Kerry lol.

Kitty